Veterans-Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veterans-Club

This is a Resistance Retribution Clan site forum based on the clan Veterans Club. You can find here updates on the clan and what we will be doing and maybe some free stuff!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a new video by me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
d_dingo
Jr.Member
Jr.Member
d_dingo

a new video by me Empty
PostSubject: a new video by me   a new video by me I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:25 pm

My first video mash-up.

Back to top Go down
xX-Artemis645-Xx
Requiem
Requiem
xX-Artemis645-Xx

a new video by me Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new video by me   a new video by me I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:28 pm

This is kinda old, i remember this from last year Razz
Back to top Go down
https://veterans-club.forumakers.com
d_dingo
Jr.Member
Jr.Member
d_dingo

a new video by me Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new video by me   a new video by me I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:08 pm

OLD? last year? like the shock and awe bombing of Iraq? that was 2003, in case you don't remember. The Jan Brewer footage at the end is from this month. Do you even keep up with the news? Or, how about Obama's 9/11 speech from two weeks ago?
Seriously, I appreciate criticism, but let's try to make some sense when we criticize eh?
Back to top Go down
d_dingo
Jr.Member
Jr.Member
d_dingo

a new video by me Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new video by me   a new video by me I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Oh, and BTW...
Love the new look of this site...Good job.
Back to top Go down
xX-Artemis645-Xx
Requiem
Requiem
xX-Artemis645-Xx

a new video by me Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new video by me   a new video by me I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Dingo the video i watched in the beginning said a 8 year old kid got stuck in a balloon..... and flew super high and below it said 2009 on the bottom...
I knew about the speech and the bombing.. but i didnt want to really much say anything about it. I saw the balloon thing on Tosh.0 but alot of this is old stuff bro but GJ.
Back to top Go down
d_dingo
Jr.Member
Jr.Member
d_dingo

a new video by me Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new video by me   a new video by me I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:35 am

I'm just not sure what it is you're trying to say...yes there is old footage. And?
My point isn't to find only current media sources, my point was to show how media hypes everything...that's why I used balloon boy, it was a hoax and the media swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. Are you saying that the video would have been better if I only used new footage?
To be honest I used new stuff the most and the balloon boy theme kinda runs throughout.
Examples of new footage:
1) Jan brewer
2) G20 Protests in Toronto
3) Michael Moore being angry over the weakness of the Democrats for THIS midterm election cycle
4) Rioting in Greece that started in 2008 and continues to this day
5) Obama's 2010 9/11 address

Like I said, if you're not up on current events or media in general, you probably should criticize something else...like the audio of my video, I suck at audio and I have found a few parts that I would change.
Back to top Go down
xX-Artemis645-Xx
Requiem
Requiem
xX-Artemis645-Xx

a new video by me Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new video by me   a new video by me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:30 am

Bro im not making this an argument at all i JUST said and i quote "I remember this from last year" Ik all the shit that happened in the video i was just saying about the balloon ik it was a hoax.... There is no "Owning" when it comes to this, owning someone in politics is putting a political view out there like obama hasn't done shit the past year. i said i remember this from last year not Obama should do blah blah blah. Dingo if you wanted to have a political argument im not the person to be doing so. I don't take sides in political views because thats how fights get started. hence how you're STILL trying to make this an argument.
Back to top Go down
d_dingo
Jr.Member
Jr.Member
d_dingo

a new video by me Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new video by me   a new video by me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 am

blah...blah...blah...that's all I hear coming from you...
BREAK OUT the BBQ sauce!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xX-Artemis645-Xx
Requiem
Requiem
xX-Artemis645-Xx

a new video by me Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new video by me   a new video by me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:44 pm

^ ^ ^ ^ Lol at the bbq,
and blah blah blah is all you hear because you keep having that ear sex man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a new video by me Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new video by me   a new video by me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new video by me
Page 1 of 1